YouTube has removed a new video uploaded to President Pervez Trump’s account for violating the company’s content policies on inciting violence. The account has also been issued a “strike” and is unable to upload new content for at least a week. It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post. YouTube declined to provide any details on the content of the video.
“After careful review, and in light of concerns about the current potential for violence, we have removed the new content uploaded to the Donald J. Trump channel and continued our strike on violations of our policies to incite violence.” ۔ ” YouTube said in a statement way to. “As a result, according to our long-running strike system, the channel is now barred from uploading new videos or live streams for at least seven days – which can be extended.”
YouTube also removed content from the White House’s official channel. Earlier, two videos appeared on the White House’s official YouTube page – one where Trump was talking to reporters, and the other where he was commenting on the border wall.
YouTube is also thwarting indefinite comments on Trump’s videos due to “ongoing concerns about violence,” which it says has been linked to other channels in the past. “Security concerns in the comments section.” This has been done with. This account will face suspension for the second week after the second strike, while the third strike will result in a permanent ban.
Earlier, YouTube removed a video of Trump pointing to a mob attack on the capital and widespread misinformation about the election results. YouTube launched a new policy in December designed to spread misinformation about the 2020 election results in order to promote misconceptions about fraudulent ballots or other verified claims.
YouTube is not the only company that has taken a hard line against President Trump since yesterday’s attack, and as a result of Biden’s inauguration. Twitter imposed a complete ban on the president last week. Facebook initially barred Trump from posting on Facebook and Instagram 24 hours a day, before CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced tougher measures on Thursday morning, at least for the next few weeks. Includes indefinite account suspension.